would be cooler sharing bureautical files in places like googledrive! ;) (i needed to drag to there for opening them)
A downloadable game
Rulebook of Runemasters Duel
- Runemasters Duel is a game that you compete with your friend to reach each other's starting point take the great rune and come back to yours before your opponent.
- The number of players is two.
1 board, 2 pawns, 70 wall (X)/destroyed wall (✓) cards (35 cards for each player), a dice, 2 great runes(blue one is water rune, red one is fire rune).
Player’s pick a pawn and a starting point, they place their pawns and great runes related to its starting point.
- The player whose name comes first in alphabet starts game.
- If you are a fire runemaster you place your pawn to fire starting point and put great fire rune to your opponent's starting point. Opposite if you are water runemaster.
- Players have to choose between three abilities which are:
- Moving your pawn for one tile to a possible direction.
- Build a wall(for fire runemaster its called firewall, for water runemaster it is ice wall.) to block your opponent.
- Break the wall with a waterball/fireball.
- Every player has enough ability power to use only one ability for each tour. Which named ability points. Except one condition; the player who starts after can break this rule only at the second turn.
- For example: A starts first and he/she moved his pawn. Its B’s turn and he uses move too. After A’s turn B can move his pawn again.
- When you reach your opponent's starting point, take the great rune with you to your starting point.
- You can’t do the same activities as you do at the previous turn.
- You can build a wall over a destroyed one.
- You can stay in the same tile with your opponent.
- You can’t reach the tile with a wall on your way however you can reach if it is a destroyed wall.
- If you choose to move your pawn, you can only move one tile.
- You can place walls only between tiles.
End of the Game:
- The one who takes the great rune to its starting point will be named Master of Runemasters and wins.